I'm scared to death of a President and Congress who are making changes in our country as fast as they can, without regard for what WE want! The latest proposed change scares me the most - government controlled health care.
The 'silent majority' is speaking up all over our United States... for the very same reason! It is time for us to speak out too!
Interested in getting involved? I did some searching today and here are a few places to get started:
- Proposed Health Bill - all 1017 pages of it!!!
- Overview of the Health Bill - provided by The Liberty Counsel
- The Liberty counsel
- The Heritage Foundation - stay updated on what is really going on in Washington.
- Project 912 - Find out how and where you can catch a bus to attend the September 12 march on Washington.
- List of Buses Going to DC For 912
- We The People of Mid-Michigan - a new site i just discovered today... holds promise but i find it a bit difficult to read because of the color (faded out dark blue)... and they include .pdf's on the page, which are cut off on the right side because of space needs. I suggest they resize the .pdf's prior to including them on a page.
It would appear that the Republican party as an organization, is not doing so well, as many of us are disappointed in all politicians in general..... for a variety of reasons i don't care to discuss.