Monday, August 07, 2006

Ooooops!

Midland Daily News - Dioxin meeting Wednesday ... and guess who made promises to be someplace else that day? Ah well, maybe I can stop in before it's over. I'm hoping we will be well represented without me there anyway.

I can predict this: The whole Lone Tree gang will be there enmasse and vocal! They seem to get all the attention they want by both Dow & MDEQ whenever any of them wants to speak - so I just won't have to listen to them, will I?

Please be there - 6:30 - 9:00 pm. I'll be there in time to take roll before the meeting is over.

Speaking of Lone Tree and attention - just read this article, published in Midland Daily News yesterday: Looking for more than words; it's time for action - a forum article written by none other than the long winded enviro-wacko Terry Miller.

No comments: