Friday, June 17, 2005

Our crew from Murin Company...

..arrived yesterday - early, smiling & raring to go!

Click the pic to see these handsome fellows up close!

I took pictures before & during the work... will take more today... and will take some 'after' pix as well! These guys are great. Unfortunately we were rained out in mid-afternoon. This didn't slow them down much. Here is the album... so far. Day 4 starts here - I want to keep it chronological. Look for today's accomplishments tomorrow. You will be amazed!

If you need any landscape work done... Murin does Landscape Contracting, Materials & Services, Hydro-seeding. Call Ted Murin at 989.781.1850.

1 comment:

Nat said...

Oh my GOSH!!! It nearly put a tear in my eye looking at the new landscaping! I am thoroughly impressed so far! Hope to see it in person on Tuesday! =)