Thursday, October 21, 2004

Update on the MDCH Study... Interpretation

There is danger in not knowing the whole story... nor some of the finer details. Today I received emails from Dr. Neill D. Varner, Medical Director of the Saginaw County Health Department. He gave me permission to publish his emails if I do not take anything out of context. Read Dr. Varner's emails and see why. FYI, Dr. Varner told me I also offer misinformation on occasion. Although I didn't respond then, my response follows... The difference is I am willing to correct my errors. I don't pretend to know everything. I know who I am representing (the silent majority) and I have no personal agenda. I only want to defeat the hysteria and fear-mongering that brought this dioxin situation to a level where I felt I must get involved. Ask anybody who really knows me... I've never been much of a joiner but when I join I obligate myself to get involved!

More later... I need to respond to people who responded to yesterday's Midland Daily News, but first I need to go grocery shopping! Bill, FYI... if MDN does not publish your response to Ms. Rhetoric's nasty comments, I will! As Frank just said to me, 'Good will triumph over evil!' ... and that's really a remarkable statement coming from my eternal cynic!

blinkie by OttO... brilliant talented daughter number five!

No comments: