Tuesday, July 06, 2004

TITTABAWASSEE TOWNSHIP/FREELAND
From The Saginaw News - Your News
Sunday, July 04, 2004


The Tittabawassee Township dioxin committee has drafted a resolution that urges the state to lift the "hazardous waste facility" designation from properties along the Tittabawassee River. They will submit the document to the Board of Trustees on Tuesday, July 13.


....on a totally separate subject (or is it?)...
The Minnesota Twins are 'under fire' for giving away G.I. Joe dolls!!! See the Associated Press Article..... and one from Pioneer Press. The 'silent' majority is speaking up everywhere! I know that during the Vietnam War I was so busy trying to raise a family I didn't have time to speak out against the anti-war protestors of the day! All I could do was wear my MIA bracelet and pray for our military men & women. When they came home I was proud of them and ashamed of the anti-war protestors... just didn't know how to say so (being only one voice and all)! Today the instant iniformation media provides us with news instantly and also provides us with more ways to get our word out!

Then, as now, extremism in any form is scarey!

No comments: