- ...MDEQ has loosely defined a broad geographic area as a 'facility'
- board requests removal of 'facility' designation from private properties...where owners wish it removed...
- board supports a process that makes regulations predictable
- supports using a scientific basis...
- supports a systematic, scientific reevaluation of the 90 ppt standard
- ...that the Township Clerk send a copy of this resolution to our Governor, etc.li>
Speaking of the Governor, Midland folks weren't the only ones to get a form letter from her... I received one too! Unfortunately Ms. Granholm got my name backward. It was addressed to somebody named Salas Shirley. Do ya' think she actually READ my letter? I think not... perhaps I must write yet another telling her my name!
Got kids? Summer Recreation program starts out Wednesday July 14... 10:00 a.m.-12:00 noon... Summer Safety Day at the Township Park. Fire engines... police vehicles... emergency stuff! The children will love it! I wanna go!!!! It would really be fun to get photos of some of that equipment up close and personal.