- MDCH Exposure Investigation Report for Public Comment - A Pilot Exposure Investigation: Dioxin Exposure in Adults Living in the Tittabawassee River Flood PlainSaginaw County, Michigan
- Press Release, Midland Tomorrow - Jenee Velasquez
- Letter, Tittabawassee River Voice - Len Heinzman
- Email Letter, Midland Matters - Bill Egerer
- Approximately 34% of the residential properties designated as 'facilities' by the MDEQ are most likely not 'facilities' based on the MDEQ 'reasonable assumption' practice?
Enough said, eh? Now on a totally unrelated matter, I was pleased to read Michigan House GOP wants to ban Canadian trash with new power from feds published in the South Bend Tribune. What's that all about? - Local newspapers don't like the logical approach to such matters? Along with being healthy and vocal in the Tittabawassee River floodplain, I am an adamant recycler and strongly oppose the use of Michigan land for imported garbage!!!