Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Addendum re: Dioxin Lawsuit... and more!...

Latest WEYI report said '...lawyers representing Dow and residents met...' Hey Len! Did we have any lawyers there? Hey Bill! How about Midland Matters? Gosh! I don't think we were represented at that closed door meeting. The latest report showed a picture of an angry Henry woman and her smug husband - were they there? Too many questions, too few answers! Do you realize that less than 10% of the Tittabawassee River floodplain wants to gouge Dow about that dioxin claim... and they do NOT speak for most of the other 90%.

No comments: