Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Dioxin Lawsuits Times Two...

photo of dioxin sign and lonetree gang. click for bigger pic. ..showed up in today's Midland Daily News. Gary & Kathy Henry are chomping at the bit to get some money from Dow Chemical Company. Looks like a possibility that they will get going in Judge Leo Borrello's courtroom as soon as August 23. Now steps forth another couple looking for their share. Hmmm! Must have missed the deadline for the Henry suit, eh? Read those two articles here.

I personally don't believe property values are decreasing, but then we are not trying to sell our home. We like it here... and we don't even have river front property, except for the occasional flood. If I saw a sign like this next door to a house for sale, I don't think I would want to live there... I KNOW I wouldn't want to buy that house. Why? Look at those people!

No comments: